Hustle for Hope - Saturday, May 3, 2014
Registration Opens at 7:30 am
Heroes of Hope Race - 8:30 am
5K Run - 8:40 am
5K Walk & Senior Stroll - 8:45 am
Tot Trot (5 & under) - 9:30 am
Our Host: Capt. Herb Emory of WSB Radio
You can help provide vital services to hospice patients, children with special needs and seniors by joining us for our Annual Hustle for Hope. There are many ways to participate, so we invite you to get involved and make a difference in someone's life!
There is something for everyone and every ability level.
- 5K Run/Walk
- Tot Trot
- Senior Stroll
- Heroes of Hope race for special needs participants
The Hustle for Hope is held at Lester Road Christian Church, just one mile up the road from our facility.
Join us for this fun day and help support our ministries!
- Race Winners by Age Group
- Grand Prize Awarded to the Highest Individual Fund Raiser
- Team Participation Award goes to the Team with the Most Participants
- Prizes for the Winners of Heroes of Hope
- Participation Awards for the Tot Trot and Heroes of Hope
For information about becoming a corporate sponsor or to purchase a special tribute sign, contact Janice Wright - 770-969-8354.
Check out this Story from long-time Hustle participant Beth Callaway.